I know I’m not alone when I say that I absolutely love music. Playing the right songs can totally make my day, and I love trying to find the perfect music for my mood/the weather/any occasion. I love discovering new music and you probably do too, so I’ve decided to start sharing playlists with you!
This one is a fall-related mix. Some of the songs relate more literally than others, but they all feel fall-ish to me. Let me know what you think!
1. Ariel Pink’s Haunted Graffiti — Fright Night (Nevermore)
2. Simon & Garfunkel — Leaves That Are Green
3. The Tea Party — Haze On The Hills
4. The Smiths — Cemetry Gates
5. MGMT — Alien Days
6. The White Stripes — Dead Leaves And The Dirty Ground
7. Stars — Death to Death
8. Fiona Apple — Pale September
9. Tegan and Sara — Walking With A Ghost
10. The Dead Weather — Looking at the Invisible Man
11. Placebo — Summer’s Gone
12. George Harrison — All Things Must Pass